1. APPLICABLE RULES
The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), provides:
- Service providers can use storage and data recovery devices in the terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and comprehensive information on their use, in particular, about the purposes of processing the data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data may be provided by using the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, when the recipient has to proceed with its configuration during installation or update by way of an action expressly for this purpose.
This does not prevent any storage or technical access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
Are excused from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about a user or his or her equipment’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the buying process of an order, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting of videos or sound or content sharing through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow users to access the service with certain features of a predefined general nature based on a set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites, applications or platforms and for profiling browsing habits of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, which if the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which they are providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, which if the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which they are providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: commercial purposes.
The recipients of the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer are the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and the data controller: DAVID ANDREU MAS SL GROUP OF COMPANIES.
4. CONSENT PRINCIPLE
Consent for the installation of cookies will be understood to be given by marking the box relative to the acceptance of “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not explicitly state whether or not he or she accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the user has consented, our organization expressly informing him or her of the possibility of blocking or removing cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the browser options installed on his or her computer.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would preclude the provision of services by our entity through it.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block them or disable them. For this we provide guidance on how to do so on the main browsers.
And third party cookies Google AdWords:
DAVID MAS ANDREU S.L. GROUP OF COMPANIES is not responsible for the content and accuracy of third party cookies policies.
7. DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE
DAVID ANDREU MAS S.L. GROUP OF COMPANIES is committed to fulfilling its secrecy obligation regarding personal data and its duty to protect it and will take all technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing it, the service recipient can exercise at any time, his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of his or her ID.
9. DATA CONTROLLER OR TREATMENT MANAGER
The data or treatment is DAVID ANDREU MAS S.L. GROUP OF COMPANIES, with address for notification purposes at Ctra San Josep, km 1.1, 07817. – SAN JORDI (Balearic Islands).